Introducing the Performance ECU & EFI Controller for the Yamaha Rhino 700 from MSD Powersports. From the trails to the track, The MSD Controller delivers unparalleled performance to your Rhino. Select from 10 performance calibrations or create your own custom fuel and ignition curve for any engine configuration.
This is a piggyback unit which works in conjunction with the stock unit. Installation is extremely simple, only two connectors to hook up. The unit features a fully sealed housing, and fits easily into the stock Rhino battery box.
A 10 position rotary dial is easily accessible to select a preset calibration. The Controller is also fully programmable, and comes complete with software and USB cable to modify configurations either on or off of the vehicle. RPM limit can be set up to 10,000 RPM. Advance can be set up to +10 degrees or -20 degrees. Fuel can be set to +50% or -20%. And there is a separate map that lets you retard the timing from its current setting up to -10 degrees based on manifold pressure for use in super and turbo applications. With all these adjustments, the controller can adapt to just about any engine/accessory configuration.
- Direct Plug-in Connectors.
- Overrides forward and reverse rev-limiters.
- Increased vehicle speed.
- Fully sealed controller.
- Two low speed curves to limit forward and reverse speeds.
- 10-Pre-set fuel & Ignition maps.
- Adjust fuel and ignition for any engine modifications.
- PC Programmable for the custom tuner.
- Under five minutes to install.
- FITS 2008-2011 RHINO 700'S WILL NOT FIT THE 2012 AND NEWER RHINO 700